Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Maria,

Thank you. You were the best thing that has ever happened to me in a long time, and I'm grateful and glad to have met you. Deep inside I was alone, never could really express myself then you came along and renewed everything around me, not feeling the sense of loneliness. Now that its over I just hope you find someone whose going to treat you better then I ever could. Life's really something, kinda dislike going through all this stuff, but whatever there's nothing we could really do about it. I appreciate all you've done and hope that we can be good friends, and that moments like these rarely come to me. So what I've been through, what I've experienced, I'll keep as a souvenir here in my heart, what you have given to me I will never forget, and never let it disappear. 

If you ever feel lonely I'm always open, not saying you should come back to me, but as a friend I'm here for you, and will be by your side in hard times. As a friend I'll be here to support you that is if you need anything from me(probably not), and wish for the best to come along your way. These past few months was the most joyfulness time I could ever have enjoyed, and because of you I probably should continue being who I am and not going back into my own solitary confinement. I thank you, and appreciate all you've done and hope we could stay in touch after years to come. I would seriously hate to lose someone like you so please don't die anytime soon ok =) I'll see you around so...yeah. Later

Sincerely, 
Daniel 

No comments: