Friday, May 23, 2008

What I did was out of good intention, I swear to God and to you that I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings, so please understand I couldn’t bear to hear what people had to say about you. I probably know it’s not my position to respond to these actions but I can’t help to feel that you’re just going to take more bullshit along the way. That night I didn’t mean for you to cry, I wasn’t mad that you broke up with me I was just worried I guess. I was thinking in my head that if I don’t say this to you anytime soon it’s probably going to be to late for me to save you from all this, but what can I do I’m not superman you know.


As a friend I just want to make things less unpleasant for you, I just want you to have a long and healthy relationship with people you come across with, but what I did to you that night I must be one of the worst you ever came across. I know that I’ve hurt you twice now but please I wasn’t doing this out of revenge or anger. I guess this would be another reason why you should break up with me, but for me I wish to be friends with you nothing more, I miss talking to you, seeing your name on MSN, don’t care if you took me off your top friends list, the only thing I can do for you now is just be a friend and you’ll ALWAYS have my respect an care even if your the one that might possibly hurt me. I just don’t want to forget about you, there are times where I can forget and move on but most of the time you’re always going to pop up in my head.

Again, I will say this once more, I wasn’t trying to hurt you, I wasn’t twisting your friends words, I wasn’t turning your friends against you, and I wasn’t starting shit or lies behind your back, all I did was endure its not your fault that it came to this, it was mine. I clearly knew from the beginning when we hooked up, our relationship was too soon, I didn’t give it much time for us to get to know each other more. The choice I made got you hurt and I sincerely apologize and for all those moments I spent with you where I ignored you, made you feel like nothing, I apologize again, but what we had I’d say was something special, I didn’t screw you over and I know that for a fact. I treated you with respect, kindness, and cared about you every time you left my side, I also would consider that I’ve treated you like a queen, even like a daughter, and a wife so please hear me out I didn’t mean for you to get hurt, I merely was trying to help and if you still believe that what I’m saying is all bullshit, and don’t believe I deserve to be your friend then I guess I wasn’t worth being with in the first place. All I ask now is a reply back from you personally please reconsider all that I have just said I meant every word.

No comments: