Friday, May 23, 2008

Friends…are what drive us to acknowledge what is right from wrong, love from hate, and correctly or incorrectly live our lives in this reality. Why does it that people persist to think of others as enemies believing they’ve taken/changed their footsteps in life? They’ve pulled through for us most of time, whether secretly or openly. What we gain from them are many things, its never right to push them away when they offer us help, or threatened them when they haven’t done anything wrong that you assume they have. If they’ve done something, open your mouth and talk, don’t cower and resolve it in a mischievous way where you’ll just get back at them and things will turn out all right.

Believe me, before I met any of you I was the complete opposite of what I am today, I purposely hurt people, betrayed their trust, ruined my companionship with people who I never considered to be friends even though they were nice, and loyal to me. I just used them and threw them away like trash then was left alone in this world to rot from my actions. Only one person did everything to befriend me and make me to the person I am now today, I thank her but cant since that was long time ago before I arrived to Saint Andrews, to start a new life. What I’m saying is not to hurt them but befriend them, we don’t have to go crazy on them, just saying you wont regret it if you do. They're our substitute family from all other occurring conflicts, we turn to them for help. In this world we live in we were never meant to be alone, its better to have something then nothing.

No comments: