Monday, June 2, 2008



What I feel... deep down inside my space of joyful memories, that lies beneath the depths of my heart is how I truly feel about you and are unraveled by your touching moments. You saved me during my hours of agony and raised me like a brother to follow the right path in life. You have taught me to learn from my problems and continue on with a sense of pride of what I have accomplished and what I can achieve if i fight for it. You have shown me that areas where I have failed I must continue on to thrive to be the best of what I can be, you have given me that opportunity to finally form my resolve and continue on with my path to happiness.

I've been selfish, and foolish forcing myself to do anything in my power for you to stay, but I have realized that these are your choices not mine, only you amongst all can achieve what you always wanted and be granted what you so long yearn for in life. Now that you walk a different path, away from mine and away from others I want you to know that I'll always watch your back even if your far away. I don't care if your in California or living on the other side of the globe, I swear to you and to myself, and to God, and to everyone else around me, even till my death as a friend I will do everything, with the abilities i already possess and use them for your need. All those times where you suffered, back stabbed, even shunned, I for a fact clearly know you deserve more then this, you sacrificed so much and went so far then any other man I ever met during my lifetime and hope that one day you'll finally find the place where you will be treated with more respect, love, and happiness.

All that you have done for us, the actions you have taken, and the words of comfort you have spoken will never be forgotten. What you have given we will keep, what you have shown we will remember, and what you have sacrificed we will suffer. I want to thank you, and wish for the best of your upcoming days in life. You have been a good friend, a great model, and a excellent mentor now that your gone remember this, the path you walk I will walk behind, you are my friend, my brother and wish to be like you one day.

No comments: