Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Joey

Joey - a rare soul refined of knowledge, will, talent, and friendship

Driven by determination, friends, power's of knowledge, and the might of God that is my friend Joey Carlos Laguio. Born November 25, 1993 a young mind was born and brought into a leveled world. He is knowledgeable through work, and intense gaming and doesn't know the meaning of impossible unless proven by others. Throughout his years of struggles, frustrations, and hard labor Joey has been supported by friends, families, and teachers to help him along his way and continues to thrive to accomplish what he was sent here to do. It's the year 2008, of the 25th of November, signs of blessings have been bestowed upon my friend Joey, to give him courage, strength, and more blissful moments to come. I'd like to say that all these years that I've known you I want to thank you for being a great friend, and being there to occupy my time from being bored as the last few years we have together come to a halt I hope that I'll get the chance to see all of you again I wish you the best of luck, and hope you never change.(well i can't really ask that since we do change physically, mentally, uh well u knw what i mean)

No comments: