Monday, November 24, 2008

Assistance

People think of themselves so low, and act so negative around things when they don't understand. Just cause you don't get this or you can't achieve something you've set doesn't mean your a failure. I have a friend who is like that and told me she was about to cry when she didn't understand things I told her I'd help her and she was glad that she had my help. I spent my time helping her breaking things into little pieces so she could understand and remember each of these formulas within her mind. I wasn't frustrated when she didn't get some of the answers but was understandable because probably she was given to much than her mind could handle. As things progressed she began to understand little by little it was a sign of success that my method of teaching were penetrating into her mind. All those negative thing's she had said about herself began to wear off and by the time she took her test...she was ready.

The message I'm trying to send out to all of you is that as a stranger, friend, and brother let me help you or come to me when you need assistance. I may not be what you expect me to be but if I understand the subject I'll be sure to tell you that I can help you. I offer you my help so accept it and be pleased you'll end up understanding it.

1 comment:

SHA!NE said...

Well where it says "Cancers born under July 13" is mainly for cancers born under july 13. Haha. And for "Cancer Man, Lover, Friend, and Child." is cancers in general. Haha.