Monday, February 23, 2009

Misunderstanding

The reason why I posted this post is because I need to tell you that uh what happen friday was that we were just talking, I wasn't flirting and to tell you the truth I don't even know how to flirt alright. I'm not trying to be the player of this high school year because one like I said i can't flirt, don't know how and well I just in general don't qualify.

I was talking with her on the bus because we would normally do it when we bus together going back home. I don't usually talk to people that much so theres nothing wrong with that even if its a girl right? Seeing all those eyes and looks that people are giving me seem to make me feel that I've done something wrong, but its all just a misunderstanding. To tell you the truth this is the only goal I'm setting for myself, for sure its going to be hard cause barely chill together so I gotta work on that and um yea, but people if you see me with other girls don't think that I'm a douche or some fag just looking in for some sex and shit cause I wasn't raised like that. I like to be truthful and in my bio I can be sometimes forgetful so sorry. I'm not like some people who you know what and does you know what alright. I tend to keep relationships real with people thats just how it is and how its going to be.

If your reading this I hope that whatever you told her was just a misunderstanding, nothing happen and if you didn't tell her and you don't know what I'm talking about well I just wasted 20minutes writing this.

No comments: